Sunday, July 18, 2010

hello guys, today i am going to share with you my latest obsessions. i promise i'll post day two tonight while i'm laying in bed watching tv. well anyway, here's my latest obsessions ;)

writing lists. any sort of list, whether it be video ideas or stuff i want to buy. i have been addicted to writing lists lately, and my youtube notebook is covered in them. i think i might need a new youtube notebook soon, any cute suggestions?

cutting things out of magazines. i have been cutting out things for youtube inspirations or just things i like. i'll make another post or a youtube video sometime soon of what i do with the things that i like.

drinking lots of water. i have officially given up on drinking soda, because i was reading articles about it and some of the stuff scared me. i have decided to steer clear of it and just enjoy ice cold waters when i get tempted. so far, so good.

hand sanitizer from bath & body works. i've always hated soap and water, and now they make yummy smelling hand sanitizer. it's as if they knew what i was feeling. well, yes there's not a lot i can say about this. psssst, my favorite scent for hand sanitizer right now is midnight pomegrante! :)

makeup. this is probably number one on my list. i have just been loving doing my makeup or giving other people "makeovers." to me, it is so much fun and a great thing to do when you are hanging out with friends. makeup is so much fun and i really thank youtube and beauty gurus for getting me into it.

lastly...

youtube! big suprise there, right? i don't really have a lot to say about this, but i will make a seperate post where i share all of my favorite youtubers at the moment. so you can check them out too! :)

hope you all enjoyed this post! i know it's kind of long, but everything i post about myself, helps you learn more about me. so thanks for reading and leave a comment below telling me your latest obsessions too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment