Saturday, July 17, 2010

DAY 01 – INTRODUCE YOURSELF

alright, well most of you might already know, but i am alanna and i am a beauty guru on youtube. youtube is my passion and it's something that i really love. my username on youtube is coachstar59, if you didn't already know that. i am a fun-loving and crazy person, that just likes to enjoy life. i will be fourteen on july twenty-four, which is so exciting! my best friends are lizzy, afton, mary, and emily. you might have seen some of them in my videos or heard me mention them before. i have a second channel with lizzy on youtube as well. we have just started making videos, but we have a lot more to come! it's called lizzynalanna, so check it out sometime ;) i have a dachshund named ellie mae and i absolutely love her! i play field hockey and i am going into the nineth grade this year! high school....yay! most people in my class are scared for high school, i'm excited! for me, it's like a fresh start and it's going to be so much fun. i am taking four ap classes, which will be hard! but that's okay (: lastly, i love makeup and beauty related things. but i am a nerd too, i love school and reading! well thanks for reading this and look forward to day 2 tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment