Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Garage Sale

this weekend i am having a huge garage sale! i have felt lately that i need to 'de-clutter' my life, because i have to much junk. but anyway, my mom made over $200 (NOT FAIR) hah, i made $40, and mary made $9.50. i still have stuff to sell tomorrow, but i don't think we will get rid of it all. i also met a really sweet lady that lives around the corner from me. she has two children and some dogs, SCORE! (: petsitting and babysitting jobs for me! hah, and it's perfect because i could ride my bike there for crying out loud(: i am so excited about that. she was so sweet and her children were adorable. but back to what happened today, i got rid of quite a lot of crap but i still have a lot more to go. anything that i have left over of value, i will sell on ebay and the rest will be going to the salvation army. me and mary also had a lot of books (we sold some, but there's still a lot left) and if they don't sell tomorrow, we are going to donate them to sick kids in the hospital. I think that is a great cause, so we will be doing that for sure. oh and one final thing, me and mary were setting up posters for the garage sale signs, and fiberglass from one of the sticks got in my skin! OW): i heard duct tape helps get the little splinters out, so i will be trying that later because it is starting to hurt. well, i will update tomorrow sometime and hope you guys are having a good weekend too(: wish me luck tomorrow! haaha. oh and i put the review video up on youtube, so check that out if your interested! talk to you all soon, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment