Sunday, May 16, 2010

Garage Sale #2

Today was pretty good, but definitely not as many people as yesterday. But overall, I made around eighty dollars, which I didn't think was too bad. I feel like there is still a lot of stuff I want to get rid of though. I am going to start some laundry and take a shower soon, then I'm having spaghetti with my family for dinner. YUM! My mom is going to take me to target after dinner and I am going to shop for some stuff. If I find a bathing suit I like, then I think my mom might buy me that because they are on sale this week (: I'm going to try not to spend any of the money I earned today, because I want to save it for my trip to Washington DC this summer. We had a lot of leftover stuff from the garage sale that is worth something, so I am going to attempt to sell them on ebay. Next big thing I am doing in my room is moving my huge dresser to the basement because I really don't want it anymore! I have a new idea for clothes and stuff, and then sometime this summer I am going to paint my room a light, minty green with Mary! It's gonna be so much fun, but we have to fill in all the holes in the walls from tacks and stuff. That's going to be time comsuming, but that's okay. Before I do anything different to my room, I am going to film a "before the redecoration room tour", and then when it is done I will film an "after the redecoration room tour." So that will be coming soon, I just need to finishing cleaning my room as it is now, so it will look half decent for the video hah. And I'll also try to make a video on what I plan on doing to my room to change it, only if you guys would want to see that. Well, I think I am going to go for now, but I'll try to make a post soon, and I'll film a haul video if I end up buying anything at target. Talk to you all soon, ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're kicking butt in the challenge! Getting ready of that clutter & makin some dough as you go. Go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete