Monday, November 29, 2010

YAY! So I stayed home from school today, which is why I am able to post this. I just wanted to let you know that I am going to start blogging more often and I got Adsense on my blog! I ordered tickets to Justin Bieber's new movie, Never Say Never! I am going to an advance showing of the movie, in an IMAX theater, with my friend Kadie. The showing isn't until February 9th though. But I am planning on filming when we go! Also, I am going to a huge holiday concert with my friend, Jillian, next monday! If you've been watching my videos for awhile, you might remember Jill. Anyway, I am most excited to see Cody Simpson at this concert! I am going to try to meet him and his amazing family! Well, I think that's all for now. My mom is making me clean the kitchen, because I stayed home. So I better get back to that. I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment