Sunday, August 8, 2010

so i'm sitting by the fire pit at my cabin right now and thought i should make a blog post. i'm not really sure what i am going to talk about but i'll just see what comes out. tomorrow i think we are going to lush, it will be my first time ever and i am SO excited! i have a pretty good idea of what i want to get and i'm hoping that i won't spend too much money because i want a majority of it at MAC Cosmetics and Sephora. there is also a MAC store in the mall i'm going to for lush, so i'll be shopping there! then the sephora is on newbury street in boston. I am so excited to go to boston! i am not using very good punctuation or capitalization in the post, but i am too lazy to make it right. well, my laptop battery is almost completely gone, so i'm going to go now. talk to you guys soon hopefully! look forward to a new video on my channel tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment