Saturday, May 8, 2010

oh my gosh, it's been such a long time since i have had an actual post! this is crazy, and i am so sorry. i might put some clothes up for sale later, but only if you guys want me too. leave me a comment below and let me know. anyway, i was very busy for the last couple of days. today, i went shopping and got a few drugstore makeup things and i might be getting a shirt and some perfume tomorrow! (: yaaay! so anyway, i am finishing my art drawing this weekend and i'll show it to you all in a picture when i am done with it! (: project 365 is becoming a fail, but i'll get back to it soon i promise (: video might be up later, not sure which one but i will figure it out. so stay tuned for that and i might put stuff on my ebay account as well, so yes. i am a very busy person, all that and schoolwork. phew! i am exhausted. last night i just could not sleep and i got about 2 and a half hours of sleep. so yes, i'll try to focus again soon! and one last thing!, please audition for my collab channel, i only need about three more people(: ciaaaao!

No comments:

Post a Comment